Select the appropriate impregnation techniques required to demonstrate a specific disease process using appropriate control
Knowledge and skills you might demonstrate
- The range of tinctorial and histochemical staining techniques, their selection and application to disease processes.
- The range of control materials and their appropriate use.
- Capabilities and limitations of methods, techniques and equipment.
- Principles and applications of techniques using different instrumentation.
- Correct use and application of reagents for analysis.