Produce a basic interpretative report on cytopathology investigations
Knowledge and skills you might demonstrate
- The information to be included in an interpretative report.
- How to construct an interpretative report and the format required for presentation.
- Limits of responsibility in the authorisation and issue of interpretative reports.
- Clinical conditions that may require urgent action and how to instigate such action.
- Normal and abnormal results and their significance to the clinical question or condition.