Perform a basic dosage analysis using chromosomal microarray.
Knowledge and skills you might demonstrate
- Correct nomenclature for description of any copy number changes.
- Principles and applications of relevant methods and techniques.
- The principles of chromosomal microarray.
- The significance of sensitivity and limitations of technique.
- Relevant current quality control procedures and characteristics of substandard results.
- Factors affecting the integrity of samples and reagents, and contamination.
- The nature and effect of possible artefact.
- Use of appropriate analytical software and clinically interpret findings.